Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Friday, May 22, 2009

Bitch Mode

Happy Friday before Memorial Day!

Warning: This post has nothing to do with weight loss. But it does have to do with my mental state which is changing as I feel stronger.

Straaaaaaange week in the world of men. Come on, I'll show you...

Remember Seattle?

(Go ahead, read back, I'll wait.)

Remember PT Guy?

(Go ahead, read back, I'll be here.)

They both (independently to my knowledge, unless there's a "Let's mess with whatshername" conspiracy convention these guys all go to) have contacted me this week, within 24 hours of each other.

Ummmmm yeah. OK. Planets, what is going on for crap-out-loud's sake!?

Seattle first talked baseball, then wanted to talk about how lonely he was. *snort* Then wanted to talk about how I was mean to him. *blink* Riiiiight. Somehow you making fun of my team during the playoffs is me being mean to you. Craptastic. Here's the last stop on this reality bus buddy, GET OFF!

Meanwhile PT Guy was all Buddhist and Zen-like, all apologetic about how he "treated me poorly" and is seeking my forgiveness to cleanse himself. Wow, wrong week buddy. T.o.M. is here and kicking my ass hard. So, PT Guy, what is the deal, are you on a 12-step program working toward How to Stop Being an Asshole?

To forgive is a pure sense of power and a pure sign of letting go. I will forgive him, hell, it would do my soul good to probably forgive both of them, but I'm making PT Guy sweat it out a few days first. I told him, "Patience grasshopper, I'll get back to you." That was two days ago.

I can't help it. Right now, I'm in bitch mode baby, bitch mode overdrive.

P.S. I've been told that guys actually like that!? I'm almost 40 and I still can't figure it out.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Doesn't that feel good to have control over the situation? To be able to choose if you want to even talk to them. Ok so technically you (we) (me!) have always had that power, but sometimes it doesn't feel like it. Good job! Let him sweat a little.

Girl in Carolina said...

I think I need to turn into a Bitch fulltime. Start telling these men how I want it, when I want it and they can take it or leave it. LOL.

Good for you for doing things on YOUR time. Go girl.

Sincerely,
bitch #2


you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.