Anyway, I've posted those youthful photos of myself. And I apologize to my dear old friends who were in the photos. I didn't want to post your image without your consent, so I cropped or blurred you out. But you know I love you and I think you're more gorgeous than me by far.
- I am feeling rebellious.
- I wish I had a date to go on.
- I would like to have a Long Island Iced Tea but don't want the wasted calories.
- I would like to have a steak, medium rare, but again, would probably cause a gain.
- I wish I could stop thinking about what to eat.
- I wish the gym produced more results, faster. (Yes, I'm impatient and crazy.)
- I wish the F.A.T. programs in my body would turn off.
I wish you all a fun Friday.
Thursday, May 14
Life Fitness Treadmill
Standing heart rate: 78
AVERAGE heart rate: 132
Max heart rate: 152
Workout mode: RANDOM Level 17 @ 2.8 mph
Calories: 817 Distance: 2.71 Time: 65:00
Note: Enjoying the groove.