Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Monday, May 25, 2009

Just Another Treader

Well. Since PT Guy has been really persistent (of course, that was his MO before too), I've agreed to a Friday night date with him, in which he has offered to drive all the way (90 minutes) to my town.

I figure there's a 99% chance he won't show, based on his track record, but there's that 1% chance he might actually have changed as he claims. Why contact me after all those months? Who knows, maybe he's a master mindf@ker. Either way, it isn't as if I have anything else going on Friday night. It would just be me and the gym, as usual. And if he is a no-show, my gym plans can still go ahead as scheduled.

I'm feeling rather ambivalent about it. I told him this was his one shot, that's it. He blows it, he better not bother trying again. I know there are those of you who think I should do the same to him that he did to me...basically stand me up at the last minute several months ago, but I just don't have that vindictiveness inside me. Sometimes I wish I did.

I just want to have some fun, pure and simple.




______________

Monday, May 25
Life Fitness Treadmill
Standing heart rate: 77
AVERAGE heart rate: 139
Max heart rate: 158
Workout mode: HILL mode level 18 @ 2.8 mph
Calories: 855 Distance: 2.78 Time: 65:00

Note: The owner of the gym called me one of his superstars. Ha. I wish. So what, I go there 6 days a week. If I were a superstar, I'd be seeing more results. I have no patience whatsoever. Right now I feel like I'm just going to the gym to fend off a heart attack or something critical like diabetes. Nothing wrong with that, but it would feel better to be dropping weight. Felt fine today, not at all weak like Sunday.


Sunday, May 24

Life Fitness Treadmill
Standing heart rate: 68
AVERAGE heart rate: 137
Max heart rate: 156
Workout mode: RANDOM mode level 18 @ 2.8 mph
Calories: 854 Distance: 2.73 Time: 65:00

Note: I thought I was going to faint after today's workout. I don't know why. I drank water all day. I ate two meals during the day. I can only blame it on the heat. I really don't like hot weather. How much longer until September?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I hope you have fun with PT guy. I hope he shows.

And you truly are a gym superstar. Don't discount it. You know you rock!

Soxy Deb said...

Oh God, no way. I don't think you should do the same to him that he did to you. You know what that feels like, and it's not cool at all. So I'm glad you wouldn't do that.

Congrats on the Tek jersey. I wasn't gonna say anything, but I tried to bid on it becuase I was going to get it and surprise you, but then I got outbid. Maybe that was by you though, lol. So that would be ok. It was a really cool jersey!

you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.