Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A Jersey Moment

Many many many thanks to Forever A Jersey Girl for bestowing this award on me:



I am now tasked with nominating up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire me.

Hmmm. OK everyone that is linked on the right side under I Got My Eye on You is hereby tagged with winning this award. Because let's face it, I don't waste time. I wouldn't be following you if you did not allure, amuse, bewitch, impress, or inspire me!

I hope my new friend, self-proclaimed lurker will not be offended by the rest of this post. After all, Jersey girls are not ones to be messed with, and after all, I am a transplant.

Disclaimer: I am not a reality tv junkie. At all. In fact, I would say that I am whatever the opposite would be: a reality tv poo-poo-er perhaps? I just think that my time and entertainment is more valuable than that. I guess I'd rather waste the hour watching cuties in baseball uniforms.

Having said that....

O.M.G. New Jersey Housewives = HILARIOUS!

All I'm going to say is: "I love you, but you need bubbies..."

Evidence that money cannot buy class. Trashy TV, I think I love it. Take a look at the clip below (definitely worth coming on to the web site for, my beloved feedblitz fans).



First house I was going to rent in Jersey was in Franklin Lakes. Not kidding. I could have had the same zipcode as these women. Who knew. I think I'm glad I don't. It is bad enough I'm going to have to take the Princess of Sweden on a tour now.

(Reality: Thank God I have you as an excuse! When are you coming down Sweden!?)



______________

Tuesday, May 12
Life Fitness Treadmill
Standing heart rate: 78
AVERAGE heart rate: 129
Max heart rate: 159
Workout mode: RANDOM Level 17 @ 2.8 mph
Calories: 610 Distance: 2.08 Time: 50:00

4 comments:

Debz said...

Lord. I hope I get the name right. Danielle (?) needs to steer clear of the plastic surgeons for a bit. From the quick glimpse I got of her anyway. Her face looks like she's in a wind tunnel.

Congrats on your award!

Girl in Carolina said...

I CANNOT WAIT TO WATCH!!! I recorded it. It is going to be hilarious. And I thought Jill and Bethenny of the RH of NY were funny.

Can I just say, I am SO proud of you and your weight loss!! 20 pounds...wow you GO girl!! Way to not let a man derail you! I finally think I am back on the fit train. (how many times have you heard me say that? oh well :) ) But I got a trainer at the gym to give me a one day lesson - and get me started on a program. So now I am doing the weights circuit 2-3 times a week and the cardio circuit 5 times a week (bike, treadmill and rowing machine). He said I need to mix up my workouts because I have workout ADD and I get burnt out and that's why I don't keep it up for long periods of time. He's right, I'm really enjoying varying all my activity. It's almost dare I say, fun? Hmm, I might have to blog about this. Sorry if you have to read about it twice. Ha!!!

Good Lord, I wrote you novel. lol {{hugs}}

Sarah said...

ARG! I can't get the video to play. It's probably operator error on my part. I'll just assume it's hilarious!

Willow said...

I admit to being a reality TV whore. It's not like I believe half of it. I love the sound effects, the editing..etc. It makes me laugh. It's trashy goodness.


you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.