Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Sunday, July 19, 2009

10 Workouts Down

So I've accomplished 10 workouts of the 138 before my birthday.

That leaves me with 128 workouts and 145 days left to do them. Definitely doable.

I thought at one point during the last workout when I took a big breath of air, that I could actually see my collarbone. But it could have been an illusion. I'm pretty good with those.

I tallied the last 10 workout numbers:
7,951 calories
25.04 miles
8 hours, 45 minutes

There is no movement on the scale, but I'm disciplining myself not to care. I'm only getting that number off the scale to punch it into the treadmill.

I have also begun to fantasize about owning a BowFlex Treadclimber. If you have one, have ever used one, or know someone who has, please share! I cannot do the elliptical machine, but I am thinking this just might work for me. Of course, this is such a dream because the price is ridiculous.




______________

#10 / 138
Saturday, July 18
Life Fitness Treadmill
Standing heart rate: 77
Average heart rate: 136
Max heart rate: 154
Workout mode: RANDOM mode level 18@2.8 mph
Calories: 866 Distance: 2.73 Time: 65:00

NOTE: Eh. Lacklust effort and attitude. To be there at 10 pm on a Saturday night when I would rather have had my face in a pizza or against another pair of lips was more than somewhat upsetting.

I Ated It
mini luna bar
1 gallon water
1 mini kamut flaxseed blueberry muffin

12 ounces of unsweetened iced tea
chicken breast, peppers, onions, organic
long grain brown rice, sweet brown rice, Wehani, Black Japonica and select wild rice
sodium-free trail mix

NOTE: I didn't eat much and I didn't eat enough. Just don't want anything that's in my house. Everything I want is highly refined, processed carbs. There is no "hunger," no rumbly of the tumbly as pooh would say; there's just this gaping emptiness. When Bella Swan describes having to hold her sides together to keep from coming apart over the loss of Edward in the 2nd book, I know very well that feeling. I am quite sure if I allow it to happen, this emptiness inside me would swallow me up.

2 comments:

Girl of True Heart said...

Apparently not a good buy...
http://www.treadmill-ratings-reviews.com/brand/bowflex.htm

YIKES.

Sounds more ideal:
http://www.treadmill-ratings-reviews.com/models/nordictrack-x3-trainer.htm

I do not know why I'm bothering to imagine this....the price tag is impossible.

Anyway. Ta-da.

Sarah said...

I can't do the elliptical because I'm not coordinated enough. Blah!


you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.