- Dark and good-looking.
- Mysterious accent.
- Likes to laugh and make others laugh.
- Knows how to treat a woman like a lady.
- Wears more jewelry than I do.
- Fashion aware.
- Extremely complimentary.
- World traveler.
- Makes more money than I do (good because there's no pride issue there for him).
- Is shopping around for a used Hummer, just because.
- Thinks animals are great (as long as they don't share the bed).
- Already asked me out to movies and dinner for Sunday (he's traveling for work until Saturday evening).
I cannot and will not ever ride in a Hummer.
I can overlook the jewelry as long as he doesn't start smelling like he bathed in cologne. He wears a cross which is important to him, he said mostly to indicate to people he's Christian. Racial profiling and discrimination must suck.
And should things ever progress that far, Duncan will probably win him over with his good morning purring charm.
I did feel a spark. Which is OK to feel. Hell, I guess I must be alive. And I laughed a lot, which was such a good thing.
Who knows, we'll see.
And we have another day of heavy rain....I just want to sleep!