1. I'm done entertaining the delusion that people with my body shape (notice I didn't say yours; I said mine and mine alone) can wear dresses. Evidence is below. Wait, I should just tell people I'm 5 months pregnant with L's illegit. Then I could have a baby shower and return all the gifts for money. Why did I just say this? There goes THAT secret plan!
2. I'm in the final section (aka book 3) of Breaking Dawn, and *sigh* I'm pretty damned disappointed. This book has sent me to sleep more than 5 times. What the hell. So many people have told me they loved it, and I'm wading through it like it is mississippi mud. Edward has stopped being alluring to me. I don't know why. I don't know if he'll return. I hope he does. I really, really miss our conversations.
3. I think my hair has washed out already. Less than a week? I don't think so. I will probably have to go see the hairdresser to see what's up.
4. I have a definite, there's no denying it, problem with my left knee. Resting it, working it, walking it, new sneaks, support brace...nothing changes the situation. Guess I'll just be living with it. If I ever take off the sloth costume and go back to the gym again.
5. I'm having a delayed reaction about L. Much more upset than I thought I would be. Yeah I know he's not worth the energy. But I'm so upset I didn't even realize I was upset. Like random tears for no particular reason and fervent cussing and loud chanting of anti-love songs (thank you Justin Timberlake, I was never a fan before but liked your SNL spoofs). What goes around, L, comes around. Hope so.
Do you think my family is ready for a pantsuit-wearing lesbian?