Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Lake House of Love

We have a VIP guest here at the house. Her name is Lois, which is funny because last year I named my new car Lola, and now I want to call Lois Lo-Lo. Something about Ls....perhaps to establish that there is something to associate with that letter besides the pain of my last L, Lenny.



Thanks to my niece for forwarding yet another of the countless animal shelter emails I get, I came across this Belgian girl in need. She's from a sanctuary that had to close due to financial problems. She's actually not a shelter dog, but the dog of one of the owners who died. She's here for two weeks. We're all adjusting, taking it in stride pretty well actually. Chad is being extremely well-behaved. And I am having lots of Reiki beamed into the house. I'm going to have to do something about her severely matted coat but I can't take her to a groomer just yet.

She's really a mush, love muffin type who wants to be a lap dog. She's not sharp-toned alpha bitch like my Sena was, which is good. I need her to not be like Sena. No other soul can be like Sena was anyway, but personality differences will help me adjust if this becomes a permanent thing.

Anyway, I'm determined to send love out to the world, no matter what. That's one of the reasons I'm here on this earth. So, love and peace everybody.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I can feel the love. Thanks!


you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.