Ack, I've been tagged by Butterfly girl! Yikes, list 6 interesting (or odd/quirky) things about myself? This could take some effort. Since she's such a great encouragement, losing pounds left and right, I will do this for her!
(OK, over a two-day time span, here's what I lamely came up with.)
1. I am drawn to water, it soothes me because I am a fire sign.
2. I'm afraid to BEGIN plucking my eyebrows. I'm almost 40.
3. OK this is food related, but I'm running out of quirky things. I know I will probably never eat them again in my lifetime, but I only like chemically created puffy Cheetos when they're stale. Gross, I know.
4. Errr, more food related. At age 26, I became allergic to basil and oregano "overnight." Sucks doubly so because I'm somewhat Italian and boy did I love me some pesto sauce. It will be hard to tour Italy unless I learn to say "allergic."
5. I still believe I will publish my writing some day, even if it is just self-published.
6. I could easily see myself living in another country again.
So am I supposed to tag someone? I don't know how that silly stuff works. How about I just say that if you read this, you should seriously consider listing 6 things about yourself on your blog or in a comment below. There, that covers it right? I don't think 6 people read this thing.
Losing Weight; Finding Men
"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."