Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Friday, July 20, 2007

Is Frog on my Totem?

WAHOOOOO! I have broken the stall! I am a filly and I have kicked down the barrier! They key may have been that I drank so much water yesterday I thought I would float away. Out of the 80s and into the 70s. I needed to hear this with the weekend upon me!

I have had some unusual experiences with animals lately and there is a belief that animals can carry messages from the spirit world: so far, the bluejay, the raccoon, (both before Sena died) and the turtle (the day Sena died). And now the frog yesterday...

I opened the door to the office building (and this is a big corporate 750 + building) this morning and sitting just inside the door was a small frog. It was completely terrified of where it was. I put down everything and I tried very hard to get this small frog to go out the door. I became quite obsessed about my task. I was afraid someone was going to step on the frog before I could get it outside. After many minutes, and many people walking by, I managed to get it to hop outside at least. But it was a long way to the grass as this was the back loading dock/security area. THANK GOD a coworker was walking in and helped me by picking the frog up and walking with it to the grass. For some reason, I was terrified to do this. And I also know that I didn't imagine this bizarre experience.

So I got to my desk and I burst into tears. I could not stop crying. I think because I had spent the entire hour drive into work telling myself that I had to find a way to survive without Sena.

I can only hope that frog went in the right direction to live, and that I can find the direction too.

No comments:


you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.