Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Holding On

morning weight: xxx lbs (17 lbs lost)

That is such a good thing. I need to give that fact some more praise:

17 lbs lost! I'm almost out of the 80s. Holy smokes!

That is the only good thing I have to say and believe me I'm holding on to the goodness of that news with a choke hold because I want nothing more than to drown my sorrows in some serious comfort food. Let's see let's torture myself...what would I have had in my previous starchaholic life: a box of pasta with butter, 4 or 5 potatoes, a pint of ben and jerry's, and perhaps a bag of cheetos. Yup then I would be so numb and so full in my stomach that the pain would have been pushed back a bit from the forefront of my mind.

Sena's last days seem to be upon us. Don't worry, I'm not letting her suffer. She's on some pain medicine just while I sort out details. Our lifetime vet is in another state, so you can imagine that I'm trying to figure out how to take care of everything and feel secure about it. I already have a lack of trust for two vets right near me, and private cremation is a must. I need to try to trust my instincts on who to deal with and my instincts are always a little fucked up when I'm so emotional.

I don't know why I'm writing this all out here as it has nothing to do with weight loss. I guess it doesn't matter too much as I write for myself and that's what is on my mind today.

I liked my little treat of fat-free cool whip and a spoonful of chopped almonds. I also found some fudgicles that only had 3 carbs; believe it or not brands like weight watchers and the skinny cow had way more than that.

Mini goal is right around the corner. Come a little closer, let me kiss you!

No comments:


you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.