Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Rain On Me


The colors are sharper.
My smile is wider.
The air is cleaner
and the sun is brighter.
My eyes are shining
and my laughter is lighter.


Image above created and owned by h.koppdelaney


No, I'm not in love in with East Strasburg, and he's even a little too intellectual for me, but between the sheets, the boy has all the right moves for my grooves at the moment. And at the moment, that is more than fine with me.

Being released from my way too long (partly self-imposed, partly bad luck) sexual prison feels A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

I feel like singing. That sort of overwhelming sense of calling out at the top of your lungs, semi-operatic, Sound of Music, semi-country whoop-howlin.

"...Hard times come, Hard times go..."

The timing is appropriate, because I'm going to the Light of Day benefit show tonight in Asbury Park where there will be more music than I could imagine in my head. The sound will engulf me and I will feel beautifully insulated. Almost like the perfect day-after cuddle session.

The 13-month drought has finally ended.

Let it rain, rain on me.





4 comments:

MissMelisaMae said...

I read the very first sentence and knew your dryspell had ended! HAHA

Happy for you!!!

XOXO

Donna C said...

Very nice! Congrats on the weight loss and the loss of your 'dry spell'.... : ) Enjoy!!

Girl in Carolina said...

WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all. ;)

S. said...

Congratulations! Oh I am so jealously happy for you. :-)


you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.