Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Progress Update

How Is the 30-Day To-Do List Coming Along?
  • Contact the hypnotherapists.
Have contracted with a hypnotherapist via my massage therapist. She's someone I feel comfortable with, and she took a lengthy history of life and she is customizing a program for me. The bad news is that it won't be ready until February. The good news is I finally made some progress here.

  • Search for used treadmill.
The good news: THERE ARE SO MANY!
The bad news: Most models will not fit into my SUV and cannot be lifted by one person.

  • Look for ways to cut monthly budget.
Hmmm. Yeah. Still looking.

  • Stick to the Off/On lists below; assess after 30 days: February 2.
I've lost 8 of the 22 lbs I've gained since October.
I have stuck to my lists - except I had 3 dates. No alcohol, but carbs.


Other News


I am not enjoying the nordictrack. It has a jerking motion, not a fluid motion. I will try to grease the flywheel to see if that helps.

I have a 2nd date on Friday night with East Strasburg. Billiards and then who knows. Perhaps a sleepover pajama party. Yes, I'm 12.

Sunday's 3rd date, the filmmaker, has emailed me asking when I'm free to get together. I have to do the right thing; I have to treat him the way I would want to be treated. Not strung along.

Oh, to the anonymous commenters I'm accumulating lately on older posts...I really don't care if you don't want to reveal who you are, whether you know me in real life or not, but please remember, I'm writing for myself, not for an audience or to gain readership or popularity.

2 comments:

MissMelisaMae said...

Congrats on the 8 lbs! I found them! Oh well...hehe

Can't wait to hear about your "pajama party"...or whatever the kids are calling it these days ;-)

Sarah said...

I'd say you're doing great. 8lbs is amazing! You are such an inspiration. I just might get my butt off the couch soon.


you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.