Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Back Pain

awesomeness...

Well I have some good news and some bad news.

The bad news is that the back pain of August 12 has returned. Out of the blue, OK well, technically, probably brought on by the 15 30-gallon bags of leaves I handled on the weekend.

What sucks is that it doesn't seem to be going away. Interestingly enough, the weight was the same in August.

However....the good news....

Mr Listener has been really super sweet, and he spent every free moment of his two days off with me, looking after me, and hang on to your hats ladies, even watching SITC with me (HIS choice). I know....and he's NOT playing for the other team! He laughed at all the same spots!

It was like a mini weekend escape. I think I'm going to like Mondays and Tuesdays like I've never enjoyed them before.






______________

Monday, April 20
Life Fitness Treadmill
Standing heart rate: 78
AVERAGE heart rate: 145
Max heart rate: 157
Workout mode: CARDIO @ 2.6 mph
Calories: 724 Distance: 2.62 Time: 65:00

Note: HR reached and leveled out at 7/8 incline @ 2.6 mph. I can go slower with a steeper incline and still burn a lot of cals. Faster seems to strain my knees too much.

______________

Saturday, April 18
Life Fitness Treadmill
Standing heart rate: 78
AVERAGE heart rate: 142
Max heart rate: 159
Workout mode: CARDIO @ 2.4 mph
Calories: 778 Distance: 2.47 Time: 65:00

Note: HR reached and leveled out at 10/11 @2.4 mph.

2 comments:

Debz said...

You are such a good girl with all your workouts! I'm so proud of you - truly.

Sorry that the back pain has returned. Hopefully it wont linger too long.

Love that you and Mr. Listener are getting along so famously. Makes me smile :)

And don't pack your bags too quick. My town is burning. Bad.
www.wmbfnews.com
Not too far from me at all.

Sarah said...

You and Mr. L as so sweet! It sounds wonderful!


you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.