Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Friday, June 22, 2007

Out of the 90s - Round One

I have lost the 90s! Yahooooooo!

8 lbs gone. Fantastic.

Some people have expressed concern not to lose too much too quickly. Fair enough. I just want it to be gone so that I can feel better -- when I feel better I know that the weight will not come back.

I regained the weight I'd lost because I started feeling really bad about myself again. I went from a very high positive to a very low negative opinion of myself right after I started working in an office setting again. Knowing this going forward, if I am going to maintain any weight loss while working in corporate life, I must keep myself extremely positive. I am going to start meditation, both for relaxation stress relief and to start looping positive thoughts about myself.

Just a side note to the foods and supplements I'm eating, I am also taking a multivitamin (One-a-day WeightSmart) which the program highly recommends as well as an iron supplement for my anemia. Some day soon I hope to be able to donate blood again. Nothing feels better to me than helping someone else.

Sena is much more alert and energetic this morning. Perhaps a combination of the cortisone and the reiki. I only know that it was a delight to see her "trot" outside instead of hobble along. Many thanks and blessings to those who have helped us with this crisis.

No comments:


you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.