Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Day 5: 7 lbs G O N E

SEVEN POUNDS LOST IN FIVE DAYS!

Thank you Kimkins!

My review of L-Glutamine will be here shortly.

Sena is definitely a bit more of herself this afternoon. Still not 100% but I think we're getting there.

Now I must mow the jungle! I'm Jane. Where is my Tarzan?

_________________

Well, it rained on my jungle. Tarzan will have to wait. Another day of growth before I can mow it.

So L-Glutamine. Powder form, flavorless kind (as opposed to the cherry etc).

Well. I've taken 3 teaspoons in 3 different ways over 36 hours.

1. Mixed into a glass of bottled water. Blech.

2. Mixed into a glass of iced tea. Ehh, left teeth feeling chalky.

3. Taken directly off the spoon and chased with a large glass of water. Yup. That will have to be the way for me. The great taste of anything is a good chaser and it gets the powder out of the mouth quickly.

The powder consistency is like flour, ironically a huge no-no in a no carb diet. But of course this powder is protein not carb. L-Glut is sold in pill form as well, but everything I've read say that the powder is the best form.

Maybe I'll try a flavored one next month when I need to buy more.

I can't say there is an effect after taking it for a day and a half, but I can say that on this life changing food plan for 5 days, I have not once felt hungry. Ever. Like....I don't have any interest in dinner. For me, that is monumental.

No comments:


you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.