I had to actually use a calculator to see how much I'd lost (mostly because I feel like I'm still sleeping).
4 pounds. In one day. Fantastic! Yes, realistically, I know it is water weight, but it is weight nonetheless, and it is gone!
I want to record as much as I feel and think so that I will never allow myself to go back to this weight!
Here is what I look like at xxx lbs:
It is OK to love myself at this size. After all, I am still a beautiful person with a warm heart, glowing green eyes, sweet smile, and a fantastic sense of humor. I also have killer strong legs and delicate wrists and ankles (that should no longer be forced to bear so much extra weight). And I am still an engaging, sensual lover, even at this weight. Imagine when I am 100 lbs less; I'm going to be a wildfire filly!
Acceptance is one of the path marks to change.
I accept that:
- I have lost control of my appetite.
- I eat food for comfort.
- I can change these things about myself.
- I will exercise for comfort.
- I will read for comfort.
- I will write for comfort.
On the agenda for today:
- Cook and/or prep lunches and dinners for the week (I absolutely hate to come home from work and sit in the kitchen for several hours).
- Clean out car (this in itself is a serious exercise)