Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Carb Starved & Stressed

This dieting was really the last thing on my mind today so I guess it was a good thing I already had the food all cooked and prepared to eat. I wasn't even hungry for dinner, but I knew I should eat to avoid feeling weak. In the past, I would have skipped the meal, woken up hungry and eaten a loaf of bread.

My sweet Sena is not doing well. She's injured her lower back/left leg somehow, and it is really stressing me out -- although realizing it isn't the TCC (Transitional Cell Carcinoma) causing this did bring me some ease of panic. She's in an incredible amount of pain, and I can't do a thing about it. Wait, that's not a true statement, I've done the best I could. I've given her some pain medicine, she's had some reiki, and we're going to see a canine acupuncturist in the morning. I hope she can help us because Sena is having trouble even walking.

And in other minor news, I turned down a mexican lunch at work. No, not a mexican at lunch. An invite for yummy mexican food. It felt awful to do but I'm just not ready to deal with coworkers and food.

And finally, I've successfully welcomed my pain in the ass period. We can better plan for next month I guess.

*sigh*

Let the weight retention begin.

I will still kick ass in a few days...

...If I don't rob a bagel shop first....

No comments:


you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.