Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Friday, November 13, 2009

Good Friend Friday

Dedicated to my good friends.
You're there for me every day, no matter what.

I love you for that.





A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart
and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.





What is your definition of a good friend?




What adjectives come to mind?





What do they do that makes them so valuable?





Are they similar to you or complimentary angles?





Have you been one lately?



What is your definition of a good friend?






3 comments:

Jersey Girl said...

Acceptance. People who still love me no matter what, warts and all.

Grace said...

I'm still learning about friendship. I've been so self-critical my whole life that I've kept people at a distance, so I don't really have many (any?) close friends.

However, if I were to describe the perfect friend: Non-judgmental, supportive...a person who has no expectations of me except to be a friend back.

Maruska Morena said...

I have friends.. people that love me no matter what... and good friends .. people that love me, have my back, and will help me move.

Good friends are extremely rare, and thus extremely valued.


you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.