Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Fabulous Laughter

So I slept the entire evening and night away and now I'm awake at 1 am. And you'll all have to suffer the consequences. I can still barely swallow, but I've gotten some room temperature soup and tea down. Hey Deb, is this a great new weight loss plan or what!? Not sure I'm ever going to hum the bobo again. What will I do with myself?

This came across my inbox and I have to admit, it is hilarious! I had tears of laughter. It wouldn't let me embed into the page here, but just right-click on the link and open in a new window. Hope it brings you a belly laugh:

Beware of the Doghouse

_____________


So I won a Fabulous Award for being "deliciously twisted" (QUITE a compliment!), thanks muchly to Carolyn!

1. Please put the logo in your blog



Ta-da!

2. Place a link from the person, from whom you received the award.

How about three links?
I love that she lives where SNOW is a main element. Carolyn's Quest
And I love the bride she became. Carolyn's Quest
And I love that she's a teacher like my sisters. Carolyn's Quest

3. Nominate at least 5

You're kidding right? Everyone has this award already.

*scampers about to double-check* Hmmm. OK.

4. Put the links of those on your blog

I'm dubbing you as hereby fabulous or in some cases doubly fabulous, but you don't have to do the pay it forward part if you don't want!

Soxy Deb (I named her ya know!)
Carolina Girl (My sista from anotha mutha!)
Lila (Me, ten years ago?!)
Butterfly (My ideal party girl!)
Kate (For overcoming incredible odds.)
Georgie (For having a confessional!)

5. Leave a message on their blog to let them know

Done.

OK I'm collapsing. Talk amongst yourselves. Here's a topic. The bailout is neither a bail nor an out. Discuss.

2 comments:

Debz said...

Yes ma'am - you did name me!! And I am honored by that fact. I love my name. Although Mrs. Varitek has a nice ring to it also. Hehee.

I don't know what the holdup is D. Seems like something has to happen soon for crying out loud. I check all my bookmarked pages daily and there is little to no talk about him at all. I still think they will sign. I'm thinking he may get a 3 year. Just a hunch...

Thanks for the award. I am FABOO!
Hope you get to feeling FABOO again soon. I know what that's like. Had the same thing last winter. Lived on liquids. But when I got better, I ate my side of the East Coast and gained 15 pounds. SO maybe it wasn't the best diet option for ME. LOL.

Talk to you later. If your up to it. Off to the office.

Girl in Carolina said...

YAY for awards!!! You da best! :)

Hope you are feeling so much better..and please...send me a little snow! Just a teeny bit.


you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.