Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Red Soxy Me!

morning weight: 254 lbs

Well, I am not losing weight despite exercising. I don't know what it is. Not going to sweat it. Ha.

Today I am going to Yankee Stadium *gag* to watch my boys. *grin* I will watch Jon Lester, a pitcher who has overcome CANCER to pitch again. He also recently pitched a no-hitter, which in baseball, is a very very cool and difficult achievement. I am in awe of people like him. Constantly they strive to beat the odds.



I am such a happy camper to be going to this game. A Red Sox fan in Yankee country is like walking barefoot into a field of rattlers and scorpions. But I do not care. I will endure all sorts of snide remarks and looks for my boys. Whatever it takes. They go the distance. I can do the same.



And finally, a beautiful hot-blooded female moment:

My favorite player, Jason Varitek. I will see him tomorrow and I will be 6 rows from the field. I will be with someone who has a camera lens that would get photos like this one below. I could never ask him to do that though. So, I will simply drool from my seat.



On a final note, I have made a Chemistry.com profile but I haven't joined. A lot of money for 6 months...I know....I'm worth it. The question is, are the men who are on there worthy of me?

NOTE: I tried Yahoo and Match before, the guys were duds. And the sites recycled the guys constantly. I didn't like feeling my time and money were wasted. Chemistry lets you archive a profile so it never comes up in search again. I don't know if Match does that or not, I know they are co-branded sites.

1 comment:

Girl in Carolina said...

I totally know what you mean. Down here that would be like me going to a Clemson football game. You feel like a total outsider in a sea of morons. HA!!! I do love yankee stadium, but I feel ya sister. That is the COOLEST thing ever that you go to go!


you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.