Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Take the female hormones and...


Pounds lost: 3 lbs
Pounds to go: 48 lbs


...throw them out the window! UGH! It kills me to put those numbers up higher than they were last post. Dammit! Curse being a female. Every three weeks, my body decides to hold on to weight and even gain!? Whose idea was this period thing anyway? I'm not going to have children....let's just get it over with already. *grumble*

I am having a hard time with stress. Stress and loneliness are making me want to eat carbs. What is the comfort there...why does a fuller stomach push the bad stuff away for a little while for me? What is the connection and how do I break it.

Keep active. Yes. Keep active. I hear the voice in my head. UGH! How? I'm so tired from work, all I want to do is sleep. I'm taking a multivitamin, iron supplements, and I'm meditating to try to maintain a level of sanity. I can't walk, it is too damn cold right now. Excuse? Well I don't see you walking 2 miles around a lake in January. Join a gym. Yeah, right. Like I can afford that. And if I did pay, would I actually go and lift weights in front of other people? Talk about anxiety level. Cringe.

I'm going to look into doing an all whey protein shake week; maybe it'll kick start me back in the right direction.

No comments:


you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.