Losing Weight; Finding Men

"Never make someone a priority in your life when you are just their option."

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Biggest Loser & Britney's "Fat"

No change.

Are you inspired or dismayed by the Biggest Loser TV show? I think I am both, equally.

Check this winner out. I'm actually most impressed by the 3rd photo - woman in blue dress. Dramatic difference.

BUT THEY HAVE PERSONAL TRAINERS AND ALL THE WEIGHT LOSS EQUIPMENT IN THE WORLD TO USE!

Yes, that's me whining. Actually I wouldn't want Jillian Michaels breathing down my neck for all the money in the world; I'd quit.

I have 10 lousy lbs until goal for haircut - 40lbs! So stalled.

I know I have decreased the water consumption. Cannot figure out why. Now I must be very conscious of it when instead I was just downing it like mad.

I should also recheck the fat cals of what I'm eating. I am getting bored with turkey. Might go back to chicken for a week.


Also, I'll be going to that October 27 wedding solo. Lenny's godson is getting married in PA, of course. So, I guess I'll just find some hot single wedding guest to dance with....umhmmmm.

And on a note I cannot even believe I am blogging about: Britney's "fat" performance at the VMAs. Seriously, read that. Come on people. What are we saying here? IF she's fat, then 60-70% of the female population should just give up right now. I figure that many are over size 10. Yes, wrong wardrobe choice, not a fan of hers to begin with...but I think it was overblown. Just like everything else we as a society tell young girls. Sigh.

No comments:


you're like butter to me

Just a Lovable Party Girl

Just a Lovable Party Girl
Sagittarius is born to travel the world and move upwards and outwards. Naturally gregarious, they love the idea of meeting different people and understanding foreign cultures. There is also a desire to broaden the mind too, with the possibility of many Sagittarians being lifelong students. Their outlook is generally optimistic and there is a distinct lack of concern over the smaller, practical details. A great sense of humor and a lack of petty mindedness are Sagittarian qualities too. Sagittarius is open -- open-minded, open-hearted and generous, up to a point. They like to get value and will not be quite so impulsive with their cash but they do have a natural ability to get on with people from many varied walks of life. They have an innate sense of wanting to help others and give them a hand up the ladder and can be wonderful and exciting companions. Expect an honest answer when you ask a question and maybe some long philosophic discussions into the night. Jovial, optimistic, versatile, open-minded, philosophical, sincere, frank, visionary.